Sunburst * 36 Mirror Lake Drive * Lake Placid, NY * 12946
Birches * Iroquois Road * Lake Placid, Ny * 12946
___ SUNBURST ___ BIRCHES
This Agreement of Lease is entered into this ____ day of __________________ , 200__ , by and between Barry C. Maloney ("Landlord") and ____________________________________________________________________ together with family, dependents, guests, invitees or agents (collectively known as "Tenant").
The Landlord and Tenant agree to lease the furnished Premises at the Rent and for the Term stated below:
Barry C. Maloney ____________________________________________________
5225 Wisconsin Ave., NW ____________________________________________________
Suite 316 ____________________________________________________
Washington, D. C. 20015-2014 ____________________________________________________
Phone (O) (202) 861-8810 Phone (O) ( ____ ) _____-_________________
(H) (301) 229-7215 (H) ( ____ ) _____-_________________
FAX (202) 293-1702 Fax ( ____ ) _____-_________________
Email: email@example.com Email: _______________________________________________
Premises: ___ Sunburst, 36 Mirror Lake Dr, Lake Placid, NY 12946
___ Birches, Iriquois Road, Lake Placid, NY 12946
Beginning ____/____/____ Rent $__________
Ending ____/____/____ Security $__________
Tenant Covenants and Agrees as follows:
1. Not to assign this Lease or sublet the premises or contents, without prior written consent of the Landlord and/or his agent.
2. To reverse charges, use a credit card or other method to charge for long distance phone calls. In the event charges accrue or are charged against the premises during the term, to promptly pay Landlord such expenses; to permit the Landlord or his agents to enter the premises at reasonable hours to examine or show same or to make reasonable repairs therein; to make no alterations in or on the premises nor use them for any purpose other than that of a residence without the written consent of the Landlord; to repair any and all damages to the premises caused by neglect or carelessness of the Tenant.
3. At the termination of this Lease to repair, replace or pay for all furniture, furnishings, etc., in the premises that shall have been lost, destroyed, broken or damaged, otherwise than by reasonable use and wear thereof during the term, and not to cut or destroy or permit to be cut or destroyed any trees or shrubbery thereon, and to quit and surrender the premises and furniture, etc., in as good state and condition as they are at the time of taking possession of said premises, reasonable use and wear thereof and damages by the elements excepted.
Landlord Covenants and Agrees as follows:
4. To have the premises and contents clean and in order for occupancy of Tenant at the beginning of the term herein before stated; to make all repairs to the premises necessary to maintain them in good condition, provided however, that such repairs be not required by neglect or carelessness of the Tenant; to see that the premises, including plumbing, heating and lighting apparatus and roof are in good condition and free from leaks; and to allow said Tenant on paying the rent and performing the covenants and agreements herein contained, to quietly enjoy the premises, furniture, furnishings, etc., for the term hereby granted.
5. In the event said premises shall be partially destroyed by fire the same shall be repaired as speedily as possible at the expense of the Landlord and in case the damage be so extensive as to render the premises untenantable, due allowance of rents shall be made for such time as the premises are untenantable, but in case of total destruction of the premises by fire or otherwise the rent shall be apportioned pro rata up to the time of destruction and any rental paid over such apportionment shall be paid to the Tenant, and this Lease shall be terminated at the time of such destruction provided, however, that such damage or destruction be not caused by carelessness,
negligent or improper conduct of the Tenant.
6. Landlord acknowledges the payment of $ __________ as a security deposit to be held by Landlord. The security deposit will be applied as a portion of the rent, if the Tenant takes possession. In the event Tenant cancels the Lease, the security deposit is non-refundable unless the
Landlord finds a substitute tenant at the same rental.
7. It is understood and agreed that no pets will be allowed inside the premises except on the tile floor area.
8. It is further understood and agreed that the nightly occupancy shall not exceed ten (10) persons, without the prior agreement of Landlord.
9. Payment schedule: The security deposit shall be payable on execution of this Lease and the $ __________ balance of rent shall be payable to the Landlord on or before_________.
10. And it is agreed that the covenants and agreements herein contained shall bind the parties hereto, their heirs, assigns, or legal representatives.
11. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the said parties hereto have entered into this Lease the day and year first above mentioned.
By: Barry C. Maloney
To download this lease in RTF (Rich Text Format), click here.
To download this lease in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format, click here.
(File is in Rich Text Format)